Bring your Bank Anywhere
IF YOU HAVE BEEN FINANCIALLY IMPACTED BY THIS OUTBREAK, OUR CB TEAM IS HERE TO HELP FIND A SOLUTION TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. YOU CAN FIND A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM HERE OR BY CONTACTING OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER.
How to Bank with us during the Coronavirus
- Access and manage your accounts online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Check account balances
- Transfer Funds between accounts
- Mobile Deposit
- Person-to-Person Payments
- Text Alerts/Banking
Customer Service Center
- 1(866) 217-3305
- Monday – Friday: 8AM – 7PM
- Saturday: 9AM – 5PM
Here are a few ways to protect yourself and your finances:
- Make sure your email address and phone number we have on file are up to date so you can receive updates quickly. You can do this by logging into your online banking and sending us a secure message with you updated information.
- Be fraud aware. Know that we won’t ask you for your financial information via email or text. This is great time to setup text alerts via our CB2GO to stay aware of your account transactions.
We want you to assure you that your money, as always, is protected. Your Community Bank checking, savings, money market, CDs, and IRAs are protected up to $250,000 per depositor. Read more at FDIC.gov.
Please be assured we are actively monitoring the situation and will continue to adjust our policies and procedures as necessary. Stay up-to-date to our response by following us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.