Community Bank Debit Card
Your new debit card has arrived to make your purchases even easier.
Your new CB debit card has tap-to-pay technology which allows you to swipe, insert or tap to pay for purchases.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEW COMMUNITY BANK DEBIT CARD
WHY AM I GETTING A NEW CARD?
- Your new card has the new tap-to-pay technology that allows you to speed through checkout at all your favorite merchants.
- You can still swipe, insert your card or use our CB digital wallet like you did with your old card, this is just another way to pay.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW?
- Activate your new card within the next 30 days by calling 1-866-703-2255, Option 4.
- Securely destroy your old card.
- For questions regarding your new debit card or more information regarding security tips please contact your local Community Bank representative or our Customer Service Center at 1-866-217-3305.
- It is our goal to keep your personal and financial information safe. Learn about our fraud prevention services by visiting this link.
More Ways To Pay
Tap Your Device
Tap Your Card
Insert or Swipe
Learn more about our Financial Literacy Resources