In today’s environment, some banks are reluctant to make loans. Community Bank is not. We believe you deserve some credit, call or come by Community Bank today and let us help with a business loan that’s just right for you.
What can you use an SBA loan for?
- Purchase land
- Fund construction
- Purchase an existing commercial building and land
- Renovate an existing commercial building or commercial leased space
- Purchase business equipment, furniture and fixtures
- Purchase inventory
- Obtain working capital
- Refinance debt
Our vast experience and well-known willingness to lend speak for themselves:
- More than 100 years in banking
- Preferred Lender status with the Small Business Administration
- Experienced SBA lenders at each of our offices
- Lending limits up to $5,000,000
- Loans processed directly in your local bank
- Professional consultations at your local office to help determine the loan that meets your needs
Community Bank may accept documents, including applications, via e-mail if you choose to send it to us in that manner. Please note that, because e-mails are inherently insecure, e-mails you send us are not protected from the time you send it until the time it reaches us.
Send and Receive Money SecurelyLearn More
Financial Management ToolLearn More
Mobile AppLearn More
Learn more about our Financial Literacy Resources