In today’s environment, some banks are reluctant to make loans. Community Bank is not. We believe you deserve some credit, call or come by Community Bank today and let us help with a business loan that’s just right for you.
What can you use an SBA loan for?
- Purchase land
- Fund construction
- Purchase an existing commercial building and land
- Renovate an existing commercial building or commercial leased space
- Purchase business equipment, furniture and fixtures
- Purchase inventory
- Obtain working capital
- Refinance debt
To learn more about our Coronavirus Response click here.
Our vast experience and well-known willingness to lend speak for themselves:
- More than 100 years in banking
- Preferred Lender status with the Small Business Administration
- Experienced SBA lenders at each of our offices
- Lending limits up to $5,000,000
- Loans processed directly in your local bank
- Professional consultations at your local office to help determine the loan that meets your needs
Start a new career at one of American Banker magazine’s Best Banks to Work For.