HOW DO I SWITCH TO COMMUNITY BANK?
Community Bank is one of the only banks around that will handle all of your bank switching paperwork for you. Just come in a Community Bank and let us know you’re ready to make a change, and you’ll get your own “personal secretary” who will handle your former bank account, order your new checks, fill out your direct deposit forms and do anything else you need. Just remember: We do the switch…you enjoy Community Bank. Just let your very own Community Bank “Switch Secretary” do all your bank switch work for you.
For more information click here.
HOW DO I SET UP MOBILE BANKING?
Community Bank now offers you a convenient, safe and secure way to use your mobile phone to bank with us anytime, anywhere. With CB2GO, you can check your account balance, review transaction history, pay your bills, make deposits, transfer funds between accounts and make person-to-person payments.
If you already have internet banking and want to start using CB2GO mobile banking:
- Download the Community Bank App from your iPhone or Android device and log in using your Community Bank online banking ID.
- If you do not use an iPhone or an Android phone, simply go to CB2GO.net on your mobile device’s browser and log on to your account just as you do when you use Community Bank online banking.
If you don’t already have internet banking but would like to start using CB2GO mobile banking:
- Visit one of our customer service representatives and tell them you would like to start using CB2GO
HOW DO I RECEIVE E-STATEMENTS?
Now is a great time to say goodbye to the paper clutter, and start receiving your bank statements by e-mail. With eStatements from Community Bank, you can enjoy the benefits of getting your checking and savings account statements by e-mail. Here’s how:
If you already have internet banking:
- Log on to your account at CommunityBank.net
- Select the e-statements tab
- Follow the on-screen instructions
If you don’t already have internet banking:
- Click here to learn how to sign up
- Or visit one of our customer service representatives and tell them you would like e-statements
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A POSITION?
Applications for employment are available at your local Community Bank office or visit our careers page.
Community Bank (Company) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of unlawful discrimination of all types. It is the Company’s policy that all applicants for employment and staff members will be considered and treated without regard to race, color, sex, marital status, pregnancy, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any basis of discrimination made unlawful by applicable state or federal law.
It is further the policy of the Company to provide a work environment free from harassment on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, pregnancy, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other unlawful criteria. Any such harassment is contrary to and prohibited by Company policy.
HOW DO I REPORT MY DEBIT CARD LOST OR STOLEN?
If your debit card has been lost or stolen, contact your local office or call one of our emergency numbers. Once in the automated service, press 7.
- Hattiesburg – 601-425-4001
- Jones County – 601-425-4001
- Metro Jackson – 601-706-2981
- Tupelo/ Amory – (662) 305-0800
- DeSoto County – (662) 536-2265
- Memphis – (662) 536-2265
- Forest/Raleigh – (601) 469-2265
- Gulf Coast – (228) 275-4636
- Lucedale/ Leakesville – (228) 275-4636
- Indianola – (662) 887-1111
- Meridian – (601) 703-2255
- Mobile/ Eastern Shore – (251) 338-6226
- Florida – 850-269-5950
- Worldwide – 866-217-3305 (May require you to leave a message)
WHAT DO I DO IF I AM TRAVELING?
When traveling outside the United States, be sure to contact your local Community Bank office (or 1-866-217-3305) to advise of your travel plans. To help protect our customer’s accounts from fraudulent activity, we have blocked all outside the USA foreign transactions and from time to time some States within the US. These blocks could prohibit your Community Bank Debit Card transactions from going through. By notifying your local office of your travel plans, we can lift any applicable block on your card to avoid the inconvenience of rejected transactions.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however these procedures are designed to help protect your account from fraudulent transactions and possibly leaving you stranded without funds until they can be restored. Please leave a message if you get a recording and someone will return your call as soon as possible.