About this Feature:
Be Safer. Spend Smarter. It’s Simple!
Both our Community Checking and CB Digital Accounts offer these non-financial benefits at no additional cost:
IDProtect® – Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service You can rest easy knowing the IDProtect, our identity theft monitoring and resolution service1, can help better protect your identity.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and repair damaged credit, should you become the victim of identity theft.
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services Should you suffer identity theft, your very own IDProtect fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration Register your credit, debit, and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (Registration/activation required.)
- 3–in–1 Credit File Monitoring3 IDProtect will monitor your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur. (Registration/activation required)
- 3–in–1 Credit Report Request an updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. (Registration/activation required.)
- Identity Monitoring Monitoring of over 1,000 databases. (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
Cellular Telephone Protection2 Cell phones are part of our daily lives. Replacing them if they are stolen or damaged can be costly. As an eligible account holder, you can receive up to $400 of Cellular Telephone Coverage to reimburse the cost of replacing or repairing your device. This valuable protection covers you whether you are at home or abroad. $50 deductible applies. Maximum of two claims per year. Covers the first four phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your checking account. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account.)
1 Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students.
2 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document.
3 Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
CB Account Conveniences
Send and Receive Money SecurelyLearn More
Financial Management ToolLearn More
Mobile AppLearn More
Learn more about our Financial Literacy Resources