- Opening Amount: $1,000
- Interest Rate: Based on term – Call for current rates.
- Interest Paid: At maturity on less than 12 months term; quarterly for terms of 12 months or more.
- Penalties: Early withdrawal penalty if withdrawn before maturity. The following penalties apply if the certificate is redeemed prior to maturity:
- Terms of 7 to 31 days: the greater of the actual interest earned or 15 days interest.
- Terms of 32 days to 12 months: one month of interest.
- Terms greater than 12 months but less than 36 months: three months interest.
- Terms of 36 months or more: six months interest.
Certificates of Deposit
A safe, guaranteed return on your investment makes our CDs a great option to help you save for the future.
Start a new career at one of American Banker magazine’s Best Banks to Work For.Careers
“From the tellers to the loan officers, Community Bank employees are welcoming and knowledgeable. And in today’s high speed lifestyles it’s nice having Community Bank’s electronic banking, which is hands down the most functional and easiest to use. The mobile banking app is so simple to navigate. From making mobile check deposits, to sending someone a payment using the P-2-P system from my mobile phone–it’s simple and convenient!”