- Variable opening amounts
- Interest Rate: Based on term – Click here to call for current rates.
- Interest Paid: At maturity on less than 12 months term; quarterly for terms of 12 months or more.
- Penalties: Early withdrawal penalty if withdrawn before maturity. The following penalties apply if the certificate is redeemed prior to maturity:
- Terms of 7 to 31 days: the greater of the actual interest earned or 15 days interest.
- Terms of 32 days to 12 months: one month of interest.
- Terms greater than 12 months but less than 36 months: three months interest.
- Terms of 36 months or more: six months interest.
Certificates of Deposit
A safe, guaranteed return on your investment makes our CDs a great option to help you save for the future.
Start a new career at one of American Banker magazine’s Best Banks to Work For.Careers
“Our relationship with Community Bank is better described as a valued partnership than a customer vendor relationship. Community Bank’s culture centers around the human relationships. They invest the time and energy to get to know individuals in our organization and understand what will add value to our current situation. They work hard to optimize that value and the result has been a highly transparent and efficient relationship that has indeed optimized our organization’s objectives. It is a banking relationship that goes beyond the products themselves and continues to be viewed as a valued partner for our organization.”